Ensuring a successful joint venture through extensive due diligence
Harsco Corporation, a diversified industrial company providing a range of on-site services and engineered products to the global steel, energy and railway sectors, has more than 160 operating locations in 30 countries and enters emerging markets with some regularity.
Harsco was looking for a trusted adviser with global capabilities and a high degree of responsiveness to handle their highest risk joint venture and M&A due diligence requests on subjects around the world.
- Harsco regularly partners with The Red Flag Group® to deliver IntegraCheck® | Integrity Due Diligence Platinum reports that include valuable assistance, direction and advice regarding their third parties.
- Built on the Gold report, the Platinum report adds a significant advantage with the addition of sourcing and analysis of reputational intelligence on the subject.
- By adding the Reputation Profile into the report, it reveals the opinions of peers and government departments, as well as potential integrity risks through interviews with industry members familiar with the company.
- The Red Flag Group® has been a valuable partner to Harsco, going beyond superficial industry due diligence offerings, for example:
- A recent Platinum IntegraCheck® Due Diligence report on a joint venture subject in China came back with an identifiable 'flag' related to an affiliated entity of the subject
- The Red Flag Group® conducted a follow-up Platinum report on the affiliated entity to provide Harsco with a more comprehensive view
- Due to our deep local profiling and investigations surrounding corporate structures and environments we were able to ascertain certain issues and provide them with increased visibility into the affiliated entity.
IntegraCheck® | Integrity Due Diligence Platinum reports.
10–14 days, per the scope of these reports.