Webinar: Identify and manage compliance issues using email sweeps
Webinar 1: How to sweep through your company emails for bribery issues in two days
Often companies find that they experience the same type of compliance issues over and over again. However, companies will only find these issues from audit sampling or from internal whistleblowing.
The Red Flag Group has a way of sweeping through your entire company’s email databases, targeting the same sorts of issues that your company frequently encounters. We can repeat this sweep across your business units and overseas subsidiaries.
One of our lead investigators, Juliet Lui, Head of Professional Services APAC, joined by Houston-based FCPA Specialist, Tom Fox, our Compliance Ambassador, share with you our service offering.
Listen to this webinar to learn:
- Why The Red Flag Group's methodology works
- The advantages of our own in-house discovery platform
- What potential savings you can make on investigations
Webinar 2: An easy way to outsource small to medium sized investigations
Investigations are renowned for becoming expensive, frustrating, full of scope creep, time consuming and distracting. The Red Flag Group has a different strategy on conducting compliance investigations.
Investigations should be short, fast-moving, contained and without many exceptions, a fixed price. We have helped companies achieve results with our team with the capacity to conduct legal, compliance and forensic work.
Listen to our webinar to learn:
- Where The Red Flag Group assists small to medium sized investigation
- The language capabilities in email review
- Understanding practices in closing investigations when issues arise
Investigation areas The Red Flag Group cover include:
- Channel stuffing
- Expenses claim fraud
- Conflicts of interest
- Partner and supplier favouritism
- Side letters, non-standard invoicing
- Any other improper business practice or behaviour